The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2013, 03:15 PM

bonekiller100 is on a distinguished road
Default Most have bonefish flies

Hey guys I'm kinda new to bonefishing ( 2 years experience ) nonetheless I pretty good at it. My only problem is that I can't choose a small selection of flies to keep in my fly box. I'm always purchasing materials to tie new products but they all end up disappointing me plus im stuck with a bunch of useless materials .It seems like Gotchas are the way to goo however I box full of them is not a good idea in my opinion. Can you guys give me a list of flies than are successful in the Bahamas/ Caribbean . Thanks

btw: It's Must have bonefish flies

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On