The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 04:08 PM

bonekiller100 is on a distinguished road
Default DIY bonefishing Bahamas ( extremely low rates)

Hello,
I'm starting a DIY bonefish club on Cat Island, Bahamas, the first on the Island. Cat Island offers itself to great bonefishing ( many virgin flats and double digit fish).The rates are going to be cheaper than any other similar establishment in the Bahamas .. hint potentially less that $1000 for a week of fishing+ vehicle included. Due to advertisement restriction I will not elaborate any further.. please leave an email if you are interested in addition information or email me at.. alberto.gilbert8989@hotmail.com

Regards
Alberto