The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By andythomsen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2013, 04:42 AM

andythomsen will become famous soon enough
Default Christmas Island Bonefishing Video

Some footage I've had lying around for a while, Rod and I in Christmas Island chasing Bonefish. I've made it into 7 Parts in case you don't want to watch the whole 45 minutes in one go.

On our first day we set a goal of 100 Bones each un-guided for the week, did we do it, well you'll just have to take a look......

I won't put all the Parts up, just the first one, enjoy.

Andy.

gbanker likes this.
Old 05-09-2013, 12:31 PM

MoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond reputeMoscaPescador has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas Island Bonefishing Video

Thanks for posting. I skipped the first video and went to your fifth one. That was a beauty of a fish. Did you get any Giant Trevally while you were there?

I'm headed to Christmas Island in October. The trip is planned for the neap tide, so it should be a good time. It will not be my first time fishing for Mr. Boney, but it will be my first time fishing Christmas Island.

Cheers,
Dennis
Old 05-09-2013, 05:14 PM

oarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to alloarfish is a name known to all
Default Re: Christmas Island Bonefishing Video

Very nice and thanks for the post!

Rick