The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2013, 09:59 AM

fq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of lightfq13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Pompano

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetmullet81 View Post
Nice, thanks guys. I will be there right at the end of may. I get one day to fish and then we are off to Orlando for a week at Disney. So I want to make the most of it. I wish I would have started doing this years ago when I lived in Boynton but I was a chef and didn't have time for fishing. Snook, Lady Fish, Jacks and Trout are what I really want. But anything will be awsome. Thanks again for the input. I will keep you all posted as the trip gets closer.
There are plenty of bass up there, if you can skive off the rides for a day (let your wife do the same to hit the outlet malls). If you're staying at the resort look at their web site or call. I think you can arrange to fish their ponds.

PS, if its just one day? Call Rick Hamilton. He will get you into fish. Me, I'm giving advice based on a week of trial and error which you don't have. If you don't have the time, spend the money.