The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Saltwater Fly Fishing

Saltwater Fly Fishing Bonefish, Tarpon, Redfish, Permit, False Albacore, Striped Bass, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 08:06 PM

belizefishing is on a distinguished road
Default BELIZE Bonefish, Tarpon & Permit tournament

BITE ME BELIZE Fishing Adventures in conjunction with the Ambergris Caye Fly Fishing Club are pleased to announce there will be a "Kayak Fishing" class for the up coming Tres Pescado Tournament Series.

The Tres Pescado series includes seperate Bonefish, Tarpon, and Permit tournaments. Each of these three tournaments feature three fun days of fishing with casting competitions, fly tying demestrations, boat poling rodeo, live music, and sponsor booths from many top fly fishing manufacturers as well as Fly Fishing organization reps from Bonefish Tarpon Unlimited.

Grand prize for the Kayak Division will be $2,000 dollars. 1st place is a free seven night four days fishing package with BITE ME BELIZE FISHING

To discover more about the Tres Pescado Belize Fishing Tournament Series please visit the Ambergris Caye Fly Fishing Club

Belize Kayak Fishing Adventures
1-480-264-1300 US | Canada
011-501-627-2186 Belize

1-480-264-1300
Old 01-24-2009, 05:58 PM

MChief is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BELIZE Bonefish, Tarpon & Permit tournament

Although I have never attended this tourney, I can tell you if you've never been to Belize, especially Ambergris Caye, you really need to go sometime. It is my first place favorite int'l destination regarding saltwater fishing and sea kayaking.