The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:30 PM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Some Presentation Super Hair Bugs

Hi Chris, Actually it has been a very Disappointing Year as far as the Fishing goes.....There was a big problem with the Spawn in many of the local Streams in are whole General Area....Actually this has been going on for the last 4 or 5 years....and we really felt the affects last Year.....It was really Depressing....we don't expect the streams to Turn around for maybe 5 or 6 Years.....Just kinda took the Wind out of my Sails for a while...

But this is a new year and I got a New fishing license for another State and and I hope things are better there....I hope to be having some fun and maybe I will feel like tying more this year.....So if I don't produce I hope one of you ...Kick me a good one.....Lol...

So Chris you really got me going didn't you.....I really needed that Lol

Thanks

FlySlinger
Old 02-20-2011, 12:37 AM

MrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the roughMrEsox is a jewel in the rough

Ya i will never be able to do that...
Old 02-20-2011, 05:48 AM

ChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlySlinger View Post
Hi Chris, Actually it has been a very Disappointing Year as far as the Fishing goes.....There was a big problem with the Spawn in many of the local Streams in are whole General Area....Actually this has been going on for the last 4 or 5 years....and we really felt the affects last Year.....It was really Depressing....we don't expect the streams to Turn around for maybe 5 or 6 Years.....Just kinda took the Wind out of my Sails for a while...

But this is a new year and I got a New fishing license for another State and and I hope things are better there....I hope to be having some fun and maybe I will feel like tying more this year.....So if I don't produce I hope one of you ...Kick me a good one.....Lol...

So Chris you really got me going didn't you.....I really needed that Lol

Thanks

FlySlinger
Thats treible news, I hope it picks up for you, we have had similar issues with council dredging of the local rivers to reduce risk of flooding it will take a year or two max though and they only do one at a time pitty it was mine this year but it makes you try new things.

Chris

The New Zealand Flysite

"the fight is for habitait. Once its continuation is assured the fish will largely look after themselves." KD