The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chartreuse jpb Chub Special

I have a black one ,an orange one,an olive one,a yellow one and even a flashy pink version of this pattern.Here is the chartreuse I use when the wheather is very cloudy and the light low.I caught chub of course with it but also rainbows.I specially posted a pic taken with my new cam for Dan.
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:05 PM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of
Default Re: Chartreuse jpb Chub Special

I like it jbbfly!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

It looks like it has a moustache and gray hair!!!!

Naughty...............

Nice JP.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

But beautiful green eyes Ard
Old 11-23-2009, 07:12 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Very nice JP....That is a fly worthy of Steelhead...I believe they will like it very much...

Dan
Old 11-23-2009, 10:23 AM

cicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to behold

-very nice flies, I chub fish flies on the river Drina, and he loves the sparkling flies,
such as this your ...
Old 11-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cicvara View Post
-very nice flies, I chub fish flies on the river Drina, and he loves the sparkling flies,
such as this your ...
Thanks Cicvara.Glad to see there's another chub fan.3 questions for you:
1 How big do chub get in Serbia?
2Do your chub like red nymphs?Mine don't like them at all
3 Are there dace in the Drina?
Old 11-23-2009, 06:49 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

On a second look I have to agree with Dan, Great Lakes steelhead will take that fly. Nicely done Jean Paul.

Je m'excuse de la plaisanterie de moustache

Ard
Old 11-23-2009, 11:16 PM

cicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to behold

Hi , in the river Drina has a lot of chub, and also has a roach but I have not hunted only once by accident when I hunted chub, also have asp, and the upper course has a lot of Grayling and trout. It also has a lot of Nase (Chondrostoma) but I do not know how to catch a fly if you know of him is your show.

-Maybe this is not the issue for the show catches, one of the Drina ..

-asp

Old 11-24-2009, 07:43 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Great flies, I bet they would be good on off colored water in my neck of the woods for bows, and I am sure bream would eat them like candy.
Good job
and good pics to the last poster, its so cool to see fish from other parts of the world
Great job guys
Bear