The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM

flytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura about
Default First 2010 fly...

This is a green rock worm, based on what they look like in this part of the world,
the back legs are cockatiel crown feathers, the body is pale yellow synthetic dubbing, thorax is blended dog hair - black/brown, thin skin back
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First 2010 fly...

Neal: Very nice first fly for the New Year!

Larry
Old 01-01-2010, 11:45 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Nice on Larry, I was just sitting here thinking about what I wanted to tie as my first of the year.

d
Old 01-01-2010, 02:43 PM

Jimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant futureJimmie has a brilliant future

I agree, very nice.
OK, whose Cockatiel, lol?
Old 01-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Should enable you to catch your first 2010 fish
Old 01-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Good use of available materials Neal, nice tie.

Ard
Old 01-01-2010, 10:04 PM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold

Well, I can believe that the dog sheds so you have dog hair, and he cockatiel molts, so you could get some feathers, but where did you get the synthetic material, and is the significant other going to be peeved about it?

Happy new year.

d
Old 01-02-2010, 01:41 AM

flytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura aboutflytyer_neal has a spectacular aura about

she has a cat that is going to be missing some.....really long tail hair...
Old 01-02-2010, 08:46 AM

HuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant futureHuronRiverDan has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to HuronRiverDan

Good looking fly...

Dan
Old 01-02-2010, 10:18 AM

kelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to beholdkelkay is a splendid one to behold

very nice....that ought to get 'er done alrighty