The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 02:50 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default Buzzers

Hi Guys
just been finishing off new buzzer patterns for next year, these are being launched at the Irish fly fair in Galway next month,field trials on them over the past three months have been unbelievable.

APPLE GREEN BUZZER
Click the image to open in full size.

BLACK AND GOLD BUZZER

PURPLE BUZZER

GOLD BUZZER
Old 10-15-2011, 07:47 AM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future
Default Re: Buzzers

Laurie, I think those patterns would work great over here too. The purple buzzer and the green apple especially.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:24 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Those are some stunning flies, Laurie! I can't vouch for what the fish will eat yet, but if I was a fish I'd go for one of those!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-15-2011, 01:50 PM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute

Beauties Laurie!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:13 PM

vitesse304 has a spectacular aura aboutvitesse304 has a spectacular aura about

Awesome buzzers.

What are you using to cover them with? Epoxy?
Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Would it be rude to ask what the apple green materials are?

Stunning work!!!

Dave
Old 10-18-2011, 08:05 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

hi dave it is flourescent dyed mallard quill stem
Old 10-19-2011, 11:38 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of

Really nicely done and beautiful Buzzers Laurie! That Gold one works well here. I got one (forgot who tied it) in a swap and was pleasantly surprized.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:34 AM

Getting a few more patterns ready for the coming season

Old 12-01-2011, 11:10 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Laurie: Great looking patterns, I really like the looks of the two bottom patterns!

Larry