The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 03:05 PM

cicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to behold
Default Three CDC emerger

-Hook:varivas 14, thread, quill peacock, dubing and CDC..

cream

Click the image to open in full size.

orang

yellow

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

River Sana

River Sanica and grayling

Old 07-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Three CDC emerger

Cicvara: Wow! Those flies look great! Thanks for showing the river Sana, it looks like a great stream to fish.

Larry
Old 07-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to see you at last CicVery nice flies and river...
Old 07-03-2010, 02:06 AM

ChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud ofChrisinselwynNZ has much to be proud of

Cicvara, Thanks for sharing the pics of where you fish it is very nice over there

Nice flies with the rib is that the colour of your quill or have you followed it with thread?

Chris
Old 07-03-2010, 05:32 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Nice looking emergers, Rasevic. I particularly like the yellow version; looks like a BWO about to hatch.

Those two rivers, the Sana and the Sanica, look very nice, too. Does one river flow into the other? I ask because the names are so similar.

I've never caught Grayling before. I understand that they're related to Arctic Char (Brookies, too). I like that dorsal fin!

Thanks for the pics!

Pocono
Old 07-03-2010, 08:50 AM

cicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to beholdcicvara is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all.

-These are two beautiful rivers. Sanica flows in Sanu. There are plenty of grayling and trout, are very clean and the environment, enjoying the fishing on them.
Old 07-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi cicvara,

I haven't seen you post for a little while and was wondering what you were up to. I hope that means you are fishing a lot.

Wonderful looking water. I use to catch a lot of Grayling when I was in Alaska.

Frank