The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By laurie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2012, 02:42 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default The Emerald dabbler

This is a new pattern used this season with amazing results in Ireland and England.
enjoy the video
Hardyreels, darwin and la_jolla1 like this.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:40 PM

darwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the roughdarwin is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: The Emerald dabbler

Nice fly Laurie, thanks for posting the video
Old 08-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Banned

Location: Lake of the Woods/Rainy River Minnesota Canada border
Guest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond reputeGuest1 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure if it's me or you, but I have not seen you on here lately Laurie. Nice to see you on here, and good video. I have a youtube acct. and liked it. Hope to see you around more. Always like your posts.
Dan
Old 08-04-2012, 03:17 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Hi Dan thanks
no i have not been on for a while,this dam cancer really messes up things in life, one day feeling great then you get a downer.
Hopefully the CT scan this monday will let me know how the future goes.
Mind you the positive thing is i am now down from 16 stone to 11 stone brilliant diet now concentrating on doing more videos