The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By laurie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 02:19 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default Gold bumble

Here is one that will be fished next week on the Irish loughs for the sea trout

Click the image to open in full size.
la_jolla1 likes this.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:06 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Gold bumble

WHOA!!! Wicked Laurie!!!
Old 08-09-2012, 07:42 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Laurie, you're on a roll here, yet another amazing pattern! I'd love to see a shot of your fly tying desk, based on the huge assortment of materials I've seen you use, darn impressive!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 08-09-2012, 08:22 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

You constantly amaze us Laurie, thank you for sharing.

Dave
Old 08-10-2012, 12:33 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! Too nice to fish! Beautiful !
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 08-10-2012, 11:56 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys
Th pattern was re named as when i was tying this i massive spider emerged in front of my tying desk resulting in me making a rapid exit from my studio, even my pet dog Charlie would not venture to the table, thus the renaming the pattern the freak as believe me i did freak out .
Unfortunatly the pest is still some where behind the desk so i have a can of fly spray handy just in case.
Here is a tuitional video of the pattern, so enjoy