The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2012, 08:31 PM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default FlySlinger Smallmouth Summer Bonanaza

Hi Guys I know I haven't Been around for a while ...But I have tying and Fishing for a while..I have over A bout 50 P0pers here..that are very tough to tye Plus A lot of streamers Plus a lot of crayfish that I have been fishing....These lure are a tough to tyes...these Poppers are all Hand Ground and all Epoxied Four times with Two ton Epoxied and then they are all painted
These are some very durable Poppers These other flies.. catch a lot of fish These other Flies are some fish catching don of a guns

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 09-09-2012, 10:37 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: FlySlinger Smallmouth Summer Bonanaza

Those poppers are works of art! As well are the crayfish. Very impressive bunch of flys I'm amazed you have time to fish. And I'll bet those smallies love em! Really nice.
I'm heading down to WV in 2 weeks hope they'll be some smallies left for me! Haha!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 09-10-2012, 04:04 AM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma

Hi FlySlinger. If you fish the Ohio and happen to see this gray haired guy fly fishing Pike Island...it's me. Look for the orangish red Jeep. Right now small white's ran hittinrg faiirly well, with the occassional smallie.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:07 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

FlySlinger: Congrats on the great looking poppers you are tying, very nice indeed!