The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 03:59 AM

morayflyfisher is a jewel in the roughmorayflyfisher is a jewel in the roughmorayflyfisher is a jewel in the rough
Default A bit of diverse tying for the Christmas season.

Click the image to open in full size.

Something a little different and for change.

www.morayflyfishing.co.uk
Old 11-30-2012, 06:42 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bit of diverse tying for the Christmas season.

Those are pretty, Kevin - no other word for it.

I know where you could make a quick sale here in the States for the earrings in pic #2...................... Let me know if you're interested in that.

Pocono
Old 11-30-2012, 06:44 AM

morayflyfisher is a jewel in the roughmorayflyfisher is a jewel in the roughmorayflyfisher is a jewel in the rough

Always interested Pocono just let me know.

Was something I did just for a change really for my sons Girlfriend.

Old 11-30-2012, 06:53 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morayflyfisher View Post
Always interested Pocono just let me know.

Was something I did just for a change really for my sons Girlfriend.
PM sent.

Pocono
Old 11-30-2012, 07:05 AM

Pm replied .

Old 11-30-2012, 07:19 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Kevin: Beautiful work!

Reminds me of the "feather in the hair" fad that was so popular here in the states a couple years ago. All the teenagers were buying up saddle capes from the fly shops and creating a feather shortage.

Larry

Old 11-30-2012, 07:27 AM

Yes I remember it couldnt believe the prices they sold for I saw some going for $900

I jumped into my cape box and sold a few myself that I had spare but never got that much.Thankfully its back to stable prices again.The game fayres removed all of their stock due to it here.

I always keep a good stock myself tying all the time and dont think Ill ever use all the ones I have now but trying is good

Old 11-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morayflyfisher View Post
Yes I remember it couldnt believe the prices they sold for I saw some going for $900

I jumped into my cape box and sold a few myself that I had spare but never got that much.Thankfully its back to stable prices again.The game fayres removed all of their stock due to it here.

I always keep a good stock myself tying all the time and dont think Ill ever use all the ones I have now but trying is good
The fad never affected me as I had plenty of stock saved up over the years. The thought occured to me to sell a couple when the prices on EBay went crazy but just couldn't turn loose of any.

Larry

Old 11-30-2012, 07:39 AM

I couldnt resist Larry
Had plenty so sold a couple here and there.
mcnerney likes this.

Old 11-30-2012, 07:42 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

Used to do those and the 'broach pins' for the ladies. Made for fun 'stocking stuffers.

fae