The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By laurie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 01:52 PM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold
Default emerger hooks

spent the day tying on my emerger hooks,the fly tying classes loved them
rock crawler
Click the image to open in full size.

blood worm

red nymph

maggott

Old 02-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: emerger hooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurie View Post
spent the day tying on my emerger hooks,the fly tying classes loved them
Not hard to understand why Laurie...outstanding job
Old 03-01-2013, 07:38 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Laurie: Hard to believe that I missed this thread, awesome looking patterns! I received my hook order earlier in the week, thanks they look great. I have been tying up some wet flies for Keven and the TN Casting for Recovery fly donation. What did you use for the body of the first fly.....looks like some sort of white foam that you have then used marker pens to color?

Old 03-01-2013, 08:14 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking flies, Laurie. i can see why your class likes them..........me too!

Your Rock Crawler is my favorite.

Pocono
Old 03-01-2013, 07:34 PM

kglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond reputekglissmeyer1 has a reputation beyond repute

You are truly a master tier. Well done!

Kelly
Old 03-01-2013, 08:07 PM

kayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to allkayo is a name known to all

Nice tie, share your secret recipe.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:00 AM

laurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to beholdlaurie is a splendid one to behold

Hi Larry
Sorry I am late getting back to you
The body is a white elastic band my grand daughter gave me.
She actually told me to tie a fly with it as a challenge.