The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By silvertip8k

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2013, 11:52 AM

silvertip8k has a spectacular aura aboutsilvertip8k has a spectacular aura about
Default Pocket Water Sedge SBS

I just got my new regal vise in the mail yesterday...what a fun thing to use...I cant believe I have been using my old one for so many years...heck...the backside of my flies might even match up with the front now!...LOL...

Click the image to open in full size.

here is an SBS of the pattern I posted a while back...I have gotten a lot of requests...sorry it took me a while..but I only do one a month, so I dont go crazy...these things are more work than people realize...

Click the image to open in full size.

all the best...ted

wandering monks pattern of the month2 | tales of a wandering monk
Kerry Pitt and spiderninja like this.

ted...trout bum/wandering monk
public water 20"er
public land pope & young

Breac à linne, slat à coille is fiadh à f́reach - mèirle às nach do ghabh gàidheal riamh nàire.
a fish from the river, a rod from the woods and a stag from the mountain , thefts ne'er a Gael was ashamed
...and old gaelic proverb...

my blog & website
http://wmflyrodco.com/
Old 03-26-2013, 09:47 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pocket Water Sedge SBS

Very nice pattern! Thank you for the step by step!
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.