The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2013, 12:07 PM

enolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of lightenolaeagle is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Sham-Worm...

I thought I'd share this because I think its pretty darn cool and it works. Had it out on a tandem nymph rig with a woolly bugger.
My fly fishin bud handed it to me and we tied em up and had some fun!

Its a thick green body wrap with a cut strip of the Sham-WOW cloth tied on
The Sham part expands in the water. Its great. I haven't tied in a long time but he just motivated me to pull the vise out.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Chief Thread Starter
Mother Approved...
Old 06-16-2013, 12:54 PM

lacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of lightlacanadio is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Sham-Worm...

These kill on the San Juan - I tie 'em with red thread.

Bob