The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By FlySlinger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 10:12 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default Green PVC Nymph

Hi My Name Is Flyslinger I Have a Unique Nymph it is called a Green PVC nymph I will give you a look see

Click the image to open in full size.

It is a little different
Old 07-05-2013, 03:31 PM

planettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud ofplanettrout has much to be proud of
Default Re: Green PVC Nymph

Recipe please ?

PT/TB

http://planettrout.wordpress.com/
Old 07-05-2013, 07:59 PM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good, FlySlinger........but then, all of your flies always look good! I'm a big fan of your Catskill dries.

Pocono
Old 07-05-2013, 08:40 PM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by planettrout View Post
Recipe please ?

PT/TB
the Recipe for Green PVC Nymph is Brown Partridge for the tail....Go to the dollar store and by some ballons for the abdomen by some type of Glitters for the wing Case By some type of green Glitter for the thorax....Wrap some Gray partridge on the front of the front of the fly and make and make a beard.....Take the wing case and bring it over the front and tie it off practice it about ten times and you'll have it......

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Looks good, FlySlinger........but then, all of your flies always look good! I'm a big fan of your Catskill dries.

Pocono
Hi Pocono I am glad to here from you.....Well maybe I will try tying some more Catskill type of dry flies for you again and there were some other Dry fly aficionado that will enjoy them also .....

Nice hearing from you again
Old 07-06-2013, 05:18 AM

flytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to beholdflytire is a splendid one to behold

a nice fly with a nice hot spot of color

a little different than the one created by john goddard in the 1960's

The Trout-Fly Patterns of John Goddard - John Goddard - Google Books

YOUR way is not the ONLY way when tying flies!

Fly tyers can be masters of making things complicated!

You're only limited by lack of imagination. Be creative, experiment.

http://flytyingnewandold.blogspot.com/
Old 07-06-2013, 07:37 AM

silvertip8k has a spectacular aura aboutsilvertip8k has a spectacular aura about

very nice...I love the color and the wing case.

ted...trout bum/wandering monk
public water 20"er
public land pope & young

Breac à linne, slat à coille is fiadh à f́reach - mèirle às nach do ghabh gàidheal riamh nàire.
a fish from the river, a rod from the woods and a stag from the mountain , thefts ne'er a Gael was ashamed
...and old gaelic proverb...

my blog & website
http://wmflyrodco.com/
Old 07-06-2013, 08:03 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

I agree, very nice looking nymph, love the color combo you have made.