The North American Fly Fishing Forum

The North American Fly Fishing Forum (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/)
-   Share Patterns (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/share-patterns/)
-   -   This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger (http://www.theflyfishingforum.com/forums/share-patterns/349686-quill-gordon-tyed-flyslinger.html)

FlySlinger 04-24-2014 09:38 PM

This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...5/DSCF0528.jpg

This is a Dry fly to my buddy Pocono if he is still around....

Hardyreels 04-24-2014 09:43 PM

Re: This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger

No picture there............. We haven't heard from Allan in a long time.

lv2nymph 04-25-2014 05:19 AM

No pic, teaser...[poke]

mcnerney 04-25-2014 07:21 AM

Beautiful work! Allan checks in from time to time but he isn't here very much. Send him a pm with that photo, that way he will be sure to see it when he does check in.

Larry

Hardyreels 04-25-2014 12:57 PM

Nice tying,

I'm not sure how you found that image Larry because I clicked around trying to get it to open in windows and tabs but came up dry. Good work however you did that :)

jpbfly 04-25-2014 02:24 PM

Nice fly...Allan will love it:)

stenacron 04-28-2014 12:18 AM

Love that Catskill style! :thumbsup:

Liphookedau 04-28-2014 05:00 AM

Last I heard from Allan after he hosted A Swap was he was going Streamer Fishing in The Spring & was going to use some of The Aussie Patterns I sent him.

FlySlinger a Nice Dry which should catch Fish anywhere.
Brian

lv2nymph 04-28-2014 05:20 AM

Nice fly, fly.:D Nicely tied.

FlySlinger 04-30-2014 10:22 AM

I am happy you like it There is a lot of work in a Dry fly and a lot of people don't appreciate them any more

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I hope you are right...you have been following for a long time jpbfly I just wanted you to know that I appreciate .....

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Thank you...

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Hi Hardyreels There is a picture now I had a hard Time Down loading but it went threw finally...I have a few pictures I was trying to download but I couldn't your site didn't recognize my url... I hope your site recognize my site now Photo BUCKET SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE PHOTO'S ....Finally

Nice Talking to you

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am ery sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am Very sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger