The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 6 Post By FlySlinger

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2014, 09:38 PM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about
Default This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger

Click the image to open in full size.

This is a Dry fly to my buddy Pocono if he is still around....

Last edited by mcnerney; 04-25-2014 at 07:19 AM.
Old 04-24-2014, 09:43 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: This is a Quill Gordon Tyed by FlySlinger

No picture there............. We haven't heard from Allan in a long time.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-25-2014, 05:19 AM

lv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to all

No pic, teaser...
Old 04-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Beautiful work! Allan checks in from time to time but he isn't here very much. Send him a pm with that photo, that way he will be sure to see it when he does check in.

Larry

Old 04-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Nice tying,

I'm not sure how you found that image Larry because I clicked around trying to get it to open in windows and tabs but came up dry. Good work however you did that

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 04-25-2014, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Nice fly...Allan will love it
Old 04-28-2014, 12:18 AM

stenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud ofstenacron has much to be proud of

Love that Catskill style!

"We fish for pleasure; I for mine, you for yours." -James Leisenring
Old 04-28-2014, 05:00 AM

Liphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud ofLiphookedau has much to be proud of

Last I heard from Allan after he hosted A Swap was he was going Streamer Fishing in The Spring & was going to use some of The Aussie Patterns I sent him.

FlySlinger a Nice Dry which should catch Fish anywhere.
Brian
Old 04-28-2014, 05:20 AM

lv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to alllv2nymph is a name known to all

Nice fly, fly. Nicely tied.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:22 AM

FlySlinger has a spectacular aura aboutFlySlinger has a spectacular aura about

I am happy you like it There is a lot of work in a Dry fly and a lot of people don't appreciate them any more

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

I hope you are right...you have been following for a long time jpbfly I just wanted you to know that I appreciate .....

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

Thank you...

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

Hi Hardyreels There is a picture now I had a hard Time Down loading but it went threw finally...I have a few pictures I was trying to download but I couldn't your site didn't recognize my url... I hope your site recognize my site now Photo BUCKET SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE PHOTO'S ....Finally

Nice Talking to you

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

Hi how are you I see you have Posted but the links to the left are keeping me from reading you post... I wish I knew How to remove tem getting tired of those things....

Thanks A lot

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am ery sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 AM ----------

I have Seen your work and it is very nice and I am Very sure that pocano did very well with them... I don't know how to get his Email Number Do you ???

Thank you very much

FlySlinger