09-07-2010, 02:22 PM
Melted glue fly - again
The previous post with pictures from prosess melted glue have been lost in the cyberspace. So I have made a new one.
1. Dubb the body.
2. Place a CDC feather in a magic tool and make a dubbing loop with your thread (or split the thread).
3. Remove the stem with a scissor and place the CDC feathers in a dubbing loop.
4. Twist the loop
5. Brush up the fly
6. Ready fly before the melted glue.
7. Melt the end of a gluestick with a lighter.
8. Take the gluestick from the head on the hook a the backwards. Take some of your spit from your mouth on your fingers and form the hot glue. You will burn your fingers if you use water, but if you use spit or beer you will not burn your fingers.
9. Finished fly