The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

Like Tree45Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2011, 11:32 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: River flies and streamers

Madjoni: That is a great looking articulated streamer! What did you use on the body of the trailer fly?

Larry

Old 05-20-2011, 02:10 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to madjoni

Thanks guys
That is redish and black thread winded together and covered with epoxy
Old 05-20-2011, 05:12 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future

Madjoni, superb patterns and ties! I love that first articulated sculpin. I might have my brother (in Budapest) buy a couple of those and bring them back for me (I'll send you a PM). I love the use of feathers for gill plates/fins. Very nice.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:41 PM

madjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud ofmadjoni has much to be proud of

Thanks Dean
I prepared bunch of streamers for action in days to come ...some of them are brand new, something like this newer was in my waters and need some serious testing .....

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-22-2011, 09:37 AM

Liphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to beholdLiphookedau is a splendid one to behold

Hi madjoni,you are very imaginative with your Flies,as Frank has said they will catch Fish anywhere.
I thought I'd mention I'll also have to tie some of the Flies you posted first,Sheepswool isn't a problem friends of mine have Sheep Stations,one has just finished Shearing & ended up with over 250 Bales of Wool.
I also like the Double Olive Wiggle Nymph,as well as all the others.
Cheers.
Brian.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

jpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond reputejpbfly has a reputation beyond repute

Great streamers Mladen....should catch big ones with them
Old 05-22-2011, 04:35 PM

Thanks lads
Old 05-23-2011, 06:38 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice looking streamers, MJ! Don't forget to post some pics of the "takers" that you get with those flies.

Pocono
Old 06-01-2011, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocono View Post
Don't forget to post some pics of the "takers" that you get with those flies.

Pocono
Ok mate...here is some browns,Adriatic line,from Lower Zeta river

Old 06-01-2011, 05:27 AM

Pocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond reputePocono has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good!

Interesting dorsal banding on some of them (all of them, actually, but most prominent on the first photo). Is Adriatic line a variety of Brown Trout?

Pocono