The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 03:50 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default I was ask for more;

Attachment 1222

Attachment 1223

I'll stop for awhile after these but I was ask to post a few more, so..........

If the order is correct the first pattern should be "The Dazzler";(another Stevens creation) the second is an example of the original "Grand Laker aka. The Rooster's Regret" this tie shows the difference between my crude knock off and the real pattern hailing from Grand Lake Stream area, Maine.

enjoy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_01040001.JPG (91.3 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_01050001_1.jpg (61.4 KB, 21 views)
Old 12-25-2008, 03:43 PM

FISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to beholdFISHN50 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: I was ask for more;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyreels View Post
Attachment 1222

Attachment 1223

I'll stop for awhile after these but I was ask to post a few more, so..........

If the order is correct the first pattern should be "The Dazzler";(another Stevens creation) the second is an example of the original "Grand Laker aka. The Rooster's Regret" this tie shows the difference between my crude knock off and the real pattern hailing from Grand Lake Stream area, Maine.

enjoy
I fish G.L.S. often & have the best sucess with a Barnes Special, Black or Gray Ghost or Dave's Smelt. I'll look up the R.'s Regret & try it this year.
Old 12-26-2008, 01:33 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: I was ask for more;

You are lucky to fish there I miss Maine. Sometimes we talk about moving and when Nancy asks me where I would like to go I sometimes pick Maine. In comparison to AK. it would seem like a warm climate and I always loved Landlocked Salmon fishing.

Send me some pictures when you go I'll PM you with my home e-mail address.

Ard