The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: clownin around

We call that set up "bacon and Eggs"
Old 12-16-2008, 02:40 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

haha thats funny. I love me some bacon and eggs. not talking bout the egg pattern either haha. I might have to try that combo sometime.

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.
Old 12-16-2008, 05:45 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

bacon and eggs is gooood with a little toast and milk lol
Old 12-16-2008, 07:46 PM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the Toast!:

Click the image to open in full size.

And I have seen some waters that are a little milkie :-)
Old 12-16-2008, 07:54 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold

its a bread fly for carp! sweet! got any corn? milk? anyone?? lol! I couldn't think of any fly with milk but a milky egg and I am out of egg hooks for now so real milk will have to do....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SNV31494.JPG (80.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 12-16-2008, 07:56 PM

As a matter of fact!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-16-2008, 08:00 PM

lol. nice!!! there should be a few new category of flies. breakfast,lunch and dinner

Old 12-16-2008, 08:45 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

LOL GREAT flies, now can you tie up a steak, eggs, hashbrowns and cold beer?
Do ya'all use macro when takeing photos of you flies?
Old 12-16-2008, 08:47 PM

Yes on the Macro....STEAK FLY...Hummmmmmm
Old 12-16-2008, 09:00 PM

my camera has 2 macro settings . one is a flower with a A next to it but if you click that same button again the other is magnifying glass with a flower inside. the magnifying one I use for small flies and the regular flower I use for bigger streamers.