The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 01:19 PM

HookEmHorns will become famous soon enough
Default Ladybug

Hey y'all,
How cool is this fly? Has anybody used this before and how much luck did you have with it? I bet it would be pretty good in the summer or in early fall. Ladybugs are absolutely everywhere here during late summer/early fall. I would think it would work relatively well cast underneath a tree or something.
Let me know what you think about it.
You can get it here: Chapman Creek
Thanks guys I just can't stop looking for new ideas... lol,
HookEmHorns
Old 02-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladybug

I've never seen that pattern before, but it makes sense that it would attract trout, looks like a nice pattern.

Larry
Old 02-15-2009, 05:03 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

That I have used and have caught gill's and trout on it.
Bear
Old 02-15-2009, 10:07 PM

GeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to beholdGeorgeMcFly is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to GeorgeMcFly Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeMcFly

looks great to me! fish like stuff that falls out of the sky! I watched a white moth come fluttering down and before he even hit the water hey got mauled by some big bass!

owner of the GL Fishing Forum.