The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Tyer's Round Table > Share Patterns

Share Patterns List your favorite and selfmade fly patterns. Share with other tyers. Learn how to tie various flies...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 01:12 AM

AlbertaFly is on a distinguished road
Default Flies for Sale

Before I make this complete subject I want to make sure that the folks at NAFFF arent going to get angry at me for this.

But I have a handful of flies for sale. They are the flies that were tied and not commercially supplied. They are mainly prototypes (that have been fished) but we did not decide to go ahead and sell as a full time fly.
There are 3 hackle deceivers, one bunny, and 4 custom clousers. I would put these in the catagory for Walleye and Pike and maybe a real hungry Bull Trout or the odd Steelhead.
I will post pictures and pricing when it is confirmed that I can in fact do this, or just PM me if you are interested and I can email pictures and pricing.

Thanks guys