The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 04:07 PM

highplainsflyfisher is on a distinguished road
Default DIY Fly Fishing around Miami

New here to this site..found it while scanning the web for info that might help a midwest trout guy wet a line around the Miami area. Heading down the first week of April with the wife (yeah it's not a fishing trip unfortunately) and have been told that I can have a morning or two to take a couple hours and go fish if I can find anywhere accessible. Not particular..salt would be great but if my only viable options are freshwater canals I'm good with that. Would greatly appreciate any info you guys would be willing to give out...I know , just another dumb newb asking for help. What can I say , it's been a long time since I left home without the fly rod and I don't really want to break that streak now. Thanks.....Jeff

High Plains FlyFisher