The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2011, 09:17 AM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default Nymphs take the day

After taking my daughter to cheerleading camp and dropping her off i decided to grab a few hours on the water fishing so me and the gf ( her second time fishing with nymphs) hit hatchery supported water with in 3 miles of the house, turned out to be not bad as she caught 5 this time all and all it was a 33 fish day but i done some fishing alone after i picked up my daughter, where i ran into some spinner fisherman and decided to fish on water they had done fished and to my surprise caught a lot of fish behind them.Here are some pics.
Click the image to open in full size.
Here was a nice suprise on bigger water.
We used stonefly nymphs and rainbow warriors
Might i add that we kept no fish.
Old 05-22-2011, 02:49 PM

possessed is just really nicepossessed is just really nicepossessed is just really nicepossessed is just really nicepossessed is just really nice
Default Re: Nymphs take the day

Nice fish. That big brown is a stocker, no doubt. The rainbows, small brown, and brook look like wild fish to me. Their colors, fins, and parr marks all look like wild fish.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:27 PM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi stimulator2,

Wow a great day and fishing with the girl friend. Can't beat that. Some nice looking fish.

It is great that you are releasing the fish and I applaud you for that. If I were taking pictures of your fish I would not lay them on the dirt, grass, rocks, or moss. The slime on the fish is rubbed off to some extent. It is much better to hold the fish or keep it in the water for a picture.

Frank
Old 05-23-2011, 10:59 AM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of

Thanks Frank i will do that from now on .I really didn't think about that guess had one of those moments ..