The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 AM

stimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud ofstimulator2 has much to be proud of
Default 4th of JULY WEEKEND

It was a great 4th weekend i decided to go to our spott at the lake with my daughter and son , my mom and stepdad was there.My daughter will not go fly fishing with me but i'm working on it ,So in the mornings when the water was not going for pwer my son and i fished the tailwater that we always fish which was great for it to be hot but we caught several rainbows before we went back to play in the lake i did however get my daughter to go out in the evenings to fish for catfish and we managed to get a few before we went in around 10pm.. it was a great time. this weekend i'm off to the roundbottom area of the GSMNP. If anynoe is around look me up in the horse camp.