The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2012, 08:23 PM

fearnofishbob will become famous soon enoughfearnofishbob will become famous soon enough
Default Smokies Water #4 ~ Bradley Fork

Spent the better part of today on Bradley Fork, 1st time I've fished it in about a month. Our recent cold snap has put water temps back down just under 50 degrees. Water levels are about normal for this time of year. Activity was slow until about 11:30 when some mayfly hatches emerged and it turned out to be a productive day with a BWO and a BWO parachute. Caught mostly Rainbow in the 6-10" range probaly a dozen or so. I did catch several browns with one around 12"
I was have a really enjoyable day until I slipped and went in up to about arm pit deep. I didn't mind getting wet but I hated drowning my camera. I'ts in a bed of rice but I doubt it will recover. I've got to look about a waterproof one , it's breaking me up buying cameras.
If you guys/gals get out this next week try Bradley I