The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 05:12 PM

flysean will become famous soon enough
Default coming to Waynesville

I am coming up to Waynesville on the Thanksgiving weekend I was wondering what streams are fishing good. Since its delayed harvest time i guess the Tuck is doing good as well as the other creeks too.But i would like to know if anyone has been out there fishing these creeks and could tell me whats working and whats not. Any help would be great i only have two days to fish and then i got to go back home. well hope to hear alot from you guys
Old 11-11-2012, 05:33 PM

il_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura aboutil_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: coming to Waynesville

i will be out there over thanksgiving as well...

i have never been but am looking forward to seeing the smoky mountains. im fishing out of gatlinburg for the first 3 days and hendersonville the next 3 days. goodluck and hope to see a few reports from where you end up fishing.

Illinois Wisconsin Fishing
Old 11-11-2012, 07:34 PM

flysean will become famous soon enough

you'll have to travel a long way to et there to do some fishing i thought i had to drive far i got 6 hours but not near as much as you do . but i'll post when and where i go . I am jonesing to go trout fishing after this i'll have to wait till spring time andthats goingto kill me . have fun when you come down
Old 11-11-2012, 08:28 PM

il_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura aboutil_wi_fishing has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, we are gonna stay the night in Louisville with cousins and hit the road again the next morning.

Illinois Wisconsin Fishing