The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southeast U.S.

Southeast U.S. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and North Carolina. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 09:01 PM

foothillstrout is on a distinguished road
Default South East Fly Fishing Forum

Anyone have any idea on what has happened to this Forum, I signed up over a month ago and still have yet to be validated to be allowed to post? Anyone having similar issues or is it just me? Also did they pull the forum link on the sidebar of FlyfishingNC.com as well? I read the posts daily just wondering what happened to the admins and if it is a dieing board?
Old 11-04-2010, 12:47 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: South East Fly Fishing Forum

Hi foothills,

I am not up to speed on the issues you are describing in this post. Are you saying that you are not able to post onto the South East Discussion Board? If you have things you would like to post please use the General Discussion Forum here. Many members here are from North & South Carolina, Georgia, and some Florida members also. At least you will be able to connect with other members this way.

i am sorry to learn that you are having a problem posting.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-04-2010, 06:55 AM

Jackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant futureJackster has a brilliant future

This happened to a pal of mine. The webmeister said he 'mashed a wrong button'!
You probably didn't. Sometimes it takes a while for them to register you. If your email address seems even a little fishy, like a spammer, you might never get approved.

"did they pull the forum link on the sidebar of FlyfishingNC.com as well?"
Probably. Unless they pay that site locks 'em out.

"is it a dieing board?"
If you could see the traffic and posts it had in the past, you would certainly agree that it is. A lot of members but they never remove them, just ban the heck out of them.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:40 AM

HardyReels not discussing this Forum at all my post earlier was directed at a regional forum that is not associated with NAFFF. It is called South East Fly Fishing Forum, Sorry for not making that clearer.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:22 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Understood, Since you have found your way here welcome to the forum. If you choose to hang around and browse our various threads and regional forums you may find what all of us already know, this is one of the most active and comprehensive forums that you can access.

Any question, any topic (provided it regards fly fishing) you wish to discuss, this is a good place to spend some cyber time.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 11-04-2010, 01:16 PM

Ya I troll this forum pretty much two or three times daily, I also troll the forum in question they seem to have a lock on the stream reports in the area I frequent or else I wouldn't bother after a month of trying to get validated as a member there. I tend to use the NAFFF for general knowledge and skill sets as well as the great gear reviews and forum marketplace.
Old 12-07-2010, 11:39 AM

franzenangler will become famous soon enoughfranzenangler will become famous soon enough

I'm a member on the forum, It to took about a month and a half for them to verify my account. Just give it a little more time, if nothing happens I'll pm a moderator.