The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southern U.S.

Southern U.S. Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 12:07 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Throwing Streamers for Big Brown Trout

If you like throwing streamers for big Brown Trout, you will enjoy this video called "Banging Meat" produced by Mountain River Fly Shop and the Old AuSable Fly Shop on the White River, streamer 2011, three months of big flies and bigger Browns!

Larry

Old 03-29-2011, 04:34 PM
Glen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really niceGlen Wright is just really nice
Default Re: Throwing Streamers for Big Brown Trout

OMG! I'm definitely going to tie and learn to fish streamers this year, now that I've got my rods from Justin!
Attention New Fly Fishers and those just wanting to improve- Join a Fly Fishing Club. They have classes on every aspect of fly fishing for beginners to advanced for free or cheaper than offered elsewhere. Some offer mentor programs. You will make friends with other fly fishers. Clubs often have outings in which members pay special group rates for guides or to fish prime private access areas.
Old 03-29-2011, 04:51 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Davo Send a message via Skype™ to Davo

Larry

Very nice, thanks for sharing!!

Upstream Anglers and Outdoor Adventures
Old 03-29-2011, 05:09 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Larry

Very nice, thanks for sharing!!
Davo: That almost makes me want to move to Arkansas (well maybe not), but they sure grow big trout on the White River.

Larry

Old 03-29-2011, 05:44 PM

Davo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud ofDavo has much to be proud of

Larry

I hear ya. Almost makes you wish your parents were rednecks!! Almost!!

Tailwaters = Big Fish!!!

Old 03-29-2011, 08:06 PM

mojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant futuremojo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnerney View Post
Davo: That almost makes me want to move to Arkansas (well maybe not), but they sure grow big trout on the White River.

Larry
But you have the upper Green in you back yard Larry. Big brown's there.
Old 03-29-2011, 09:05 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davo View Post
Larry

I hear ya. Almost makes you wish your parents were rednecks!! Almost!!

Tailwaters = Big Fish!!!
Hey...I resemble that remark.

Dave
Old 03-29-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledavid123 View Post
Hey...I resemble that remark.

Dave
I wrote it just for you!!! LOL

Old 03-29-2011, 09:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo View Post
But you have the upper Green in you back yard Larry. Big brown's there.
Mojo: Everyone knows there aren't any big trout in Wyoming!
You know the grass is always greener on the other side!

Larry

Old 03-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Super Moderator

fyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond reputefyshstykr has a reputation beyond repute

I'm speechless!

"Whoever said happiness comes with sunshine, has never known a Steelhead fisherman who prays for Fall rains."