The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Southern U.S.

Southern U.S. Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee and Kentucky. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 04:58 PM

bm3moose is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show Febuary 11th 2012

I'm in Madison just up the river. I might try and get down there next Sunday. Though a mid week excursion does sound nice. I'll make sure and message you if I'm headed there. Enjoy the show.
Old 02-09-2012, 11:21 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

try to let me know sooner the better, just so i dont make other plans. Ill have a photos to post here after the event. may do some video.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:57 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show Febuary 11th 2012 recap

todays event went well as far as I know, good crowd and some good deals. the guest speakers were very imformitive and worth hanging out for. just getting to sort the goodies I picked up.. Ill have photos to post later.
Mike
Old 02-11-2012, 11:47 PM

Kentuckiana Fly Fishing Show 2012

I decide instead of tryign to upload a ton of photos I would just link you to where I have them in a gallery. I decided not to do video out of wanting to shop and not work the hole day.
Old 02-12-2012, 01:23 AM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Nice photos, Mike! Looks like a good time, has me looking forward to the Midwest Expo!

I saw you had a picture of Mike Schmidt from Angler's Choice Flies, did you get a chance to talk to him? He's super cool and has some amazing streamer patterns.

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 02-12-2012, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatortransplant View Post
Nice photos, Mike! Looks like a good time, has me looking forward to the Midwest Expo!

I saw you had a picture of Mike Schmidt from Angler's Choice Flies, did you get a chance to talk to him? He's super cool and has some amazing streamer patterns.
that was the guy with the fly 'wind tunnel' right? I purchased a few of his flys and chatted with him during the end of the show. cool guy. I was there from 9am to 4pm, so I probley talked to all the venders atleast 2 times haha.