The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > The Tenkara Forum Threads

The Tenkara Forum Threads Discuss the tackle and techniques of Tenkara fly fishing here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2013, 05:46 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough
Default TFO tenkara.....

One of my good friends and also a local fly shop owner....has stocked a TFO tenkara rod.....I give the rod a good "look over", and I wonder if any of the forum members have any input on this rod.........thanks......

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 08-07-2013, 12:13 AM

runningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of lightrunningfish is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: TFO tenkara.....

I never cast the TFO Tenkara rod, but I did talk to TJ or CJ from Tenkara USA. He told me that the TFO Tenkara was stiffer and made to cast larger flies.

Well, I bought a Tenkara USA Amago on that same day and very happy about it.