The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > The Tenkara Forum Threads

The Tenkara Forum Threads Discuss the tackle and techniques of Tenkara fly fishing here

Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By craigthor
  • 1 Post By mridenour
  • 2 Post By mcnerney
  • 1 Post By troutn
  • 3 Post By fredaevans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2014, 02:41 PM

craigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to beholdcraigthor is a splendid one to behold
Default Good Friday it was...

Well decided to head up to a semi close stream that has a great playground for the kid and wife to hang out at. Fishing was slow and tough after last weeks rains the water is starting to fall quickly but still rather dirty and murky. Lots of people out with few people having any luck. I managed to land one Rainbow and spent a fair amount of time conversing with an older gentleman as we took turns fishing a pool.

Released to fight again!

Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy!
imxer, mcnerney, pszy22 and 2 others like this.
Old 04-18-2014, 02:52 PM
mridenour

Default Re: Good Friday it was...

Thanks for sharing! I'm feeling the need to go fishing now.
craigthor likes this.
Old 04-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridenour View Post
Thanks for sharing! I'm feeling the need to go fishing now.
Mike: You need to get back to work and let the rest of us get in some fishing!

Craig: Congrats on that fine Rainbow!

Larry
pszy22 and craigthor like this.

Old 04-18-2014, 04:08 PM

troutn has a spectacular aura abouttroutn has a spectacular aura about

It is always a Good Friday when you can go fishing! Thinking I need to get down to by sub-division lake and see what the crappie, bass and bluegill are doing.
mcnerney likes this.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:22 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute

This thread took me back a lot of years, student at the U of Washington and working part time at a Title Insurance company in down town Seattle. Place always closed down tight at noon on Good Friday.

Where the staff went (some to church I'm sure) that afternoon is anyone's guess. I got on my Lamberetta Motor 'Skooter' and headed for Green Lake in north Seattle.

fae
mcnerney, pszy22 and craigthor like this.