The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree1521Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2011, 09:37 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: warmwater pics

East wind made the salt impossible, thank God for the watershed! Caught a few of these, all cookie cutter size.
[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]
Old 10-12-2011, 01:42 PM

gatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud ofgatortransplant has much to be proud of

Nice bass, Swirl! It's a bend in the rod for sure!

Working out a way to convince my university to allow me to hold my TA office hours on the nearby creek...
Old 10-12-2011, 01:50 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Gator, with the temps cooling down here they're getting a little more active. Not much better than a top water hit. Those little guys just about came out of the water when they hit that popper.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:00 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold

wish they would be more active here.. its been slow the last few times on the creek..
Old 10-12-2011, 10:30 PM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all
Default Few from the past couple weeks...

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 10-12-2011, 10:43 PM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

kwb,
those are some stout bass my friend!
nice work.

casey

ARFE
Old 10-13-2011, 05:54 AM

kwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to allkwb is a name known to all

Thank you, going to miss the ole smalljaws over the Winter, my favorite fish...
Old 10-17-2011, 05:44 PM

twfitw is a jewel in the roughtwfitw is a jewel in the roughtwfitw is a jewel in the roughtwfitw is a jewel in the rough

I have been very busy as of late as I recently became a dad for the first time... and between the sleepless nights and making sure mom can still function I managed to accumulate enough brownie points to get out to my local spot for a few hours... the fishing was pretty good and the highlight was my new pb 26" fat 7lb walleye!

Old 10-17-2011, 05:46 PM

Congrats on the new baby AND the new PB!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:06 AM

flyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura aboutflyfisher45 has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations on the new baby and thank you for sharing the pic.