The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2011, 04:14 PM

nyadirondacks will become famous soon enough
Angry ethics

so i go to do some fishing at a little pond i go to and the first thing i see is someone has caught a 20lb+ carp and left it on the shore.some things i just dont understand
Old 06-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: ethics

There are so many things that leave the mind at a loss and you have posted about one you discovered. The only thing you can do is to live a good life and if you can educate another person regarding stewardship of the resources that's even better. I could go on at great length but will rest it with what I just said.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 06-01-2011, 06:00 PM

okuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of lightokuma is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via Yahoo to okuma
Default Re: ethics

The popular thing in these parts is to toss gar on the banks. I had a few words over it. But it isn't worth me getting told to mind my own biz and shut up.