The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2010, 06:15 AM

Tajue17 will become famous soon enough
Default daughters 1st fly rod fish

originally went to catch frogs but I just can't leave the fly rod home so I did the casting and she did the reeling...
Click the image to open in full size.

she lost interest in the whole adjusta-bubble on the spincast rod so I'd be pretty happy if she caught on to the fly-rod at some point,,, I'm losing her to much more girly things now that she's 7 ha ha.
Old 06-28-2010, 09:20 AM

futuramille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud offuturamille has much to be proud of
Default Re: daughters 1st fly rod fish

Outstanding, That smile speaks for itself!

So many think about what they do for thier children and omit doing things WITH thier children. Something about fishing as a kid is magical and memorable late into life.

great job and thanks for sharing!
Old 06-28-2010, 09:55 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

Tajue17: That is fantastic! Great photo of your daughter, with a million dollar smile, thanks for sharing!

Larry
Old 06-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton

Hi Tajue17,

Beautiful, beautiful. Many girly girls become avid fly fishers later in life. She will probably cherish your times together around the water even if she never fishes.

My dad didn't take me fishing much as a boy and I remember every one of them in detail.

Frank
Old 06-28-2010, 12:44 PM

ant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to beholdant is a splendid one to behold

Very cool!
FlyFishinado - My Fly Fishing Blog