The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 02:26 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Prepare yourselves....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjim5589 View Post
Well, it's copyrighted, trademarked, dot commed & patented. Is there any money in it?
depends......but more then likely no. haha.

Storm Drain Bonefisher
Old 02-14-2012, 03:18 PM

bigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud ofbigjim5589 has much to be proud of

Quote:
depends......but more then likely no. haha.
Story of my life!

tbblom, I've been fortunate enough to have landed a few carp over the years, but have actually spent little time targeting them. Most have been just opportunities that came about at the time I was chasing other species, like bass. I've caught several catfish also while chasing other species, particularly Channel Cats.

Still, as some other guys say on another site I frequent, any pullage is good!

Remember, no one likes to be behind the big truck, but that's better than being under it!
Old 02-14-2012, 06:16 PM

pikehunter948 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhammer View Post
The NY Times has decreed that it's cool to fly fish for carp! Congrats to all of us trendsetters! However, since our secret is out, prepare to be invaded by the bandwagon folks.

I'll be sure to keep fly fishing for catfish and gar as my little secret.
Ah heck there goes the neighborhood!

Love to catch gar in So. Fla on bunny strips - and watch 'em go nutz
Old 02-14-2012, 11:41 PM

drlaser has a spectacular aura aboutdrlaser has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by stl_geoff View Post
If I get the chance to make my carp fishing movie this summer which I hope to do, can I use this as the title? haha. Its perfectly fitting for where I mainly fish for them
Laugh all you want but I fish out of a drainage creek and in the summer I pull out 3 to 4 pound bass everyday. You guys would be in Heaven in Fort Worth. we have boat access to the trinity and have you guys seen the world record alligator gar? it was caught 30 minutes from sun dance square and we have very very large buffalo here the fish not the mammal.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:16 AM

caseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond reputecaseywise has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to caseywise

there are a number of options to target carp around where i live, and i intend to fish all of the this spring/summer.

casey

ARFE
Old 02-15-2012, 08:31 AM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlaser View Post
Laugh all you want but I fish out of a drainage creek .....
Im not laughing. My closet water is a drainage creek that i can be at and fishing in in 3 minutes from my driveway. im there almost constantly in the spring and summer.

Storm Drain Bonefisher