The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2012, 11:25 PM

mbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to beholdmbphotos54 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Muddy water fun

too freaken cool. where was this? the Indiana-Ohio- Kentucky area needs a forum meet up point
Old 05-30-2012, 11:47 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are just hammering them big boys . That is awesome . Can't beat multiple species and nig fish to boot. Keep on having fun that's what it's all about.

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

And if you figure out that indiana Ohio Kentucky meeting spot please add Pennsylvania to the list.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 06-01-2012, 10:39 AM

nomadic piscator will become famous soon enough

I'm definitely down to meet up with some new doods on the forum and fish some fresh spots. Just shoot me a PM and we can arrange the rendevous. Group of four so we can all carpool to the water somewhere and save some $$. The thread over that trip will be one to remember!
Old 06-01-2012, 11:39 AM

jhammer has a spectacular aura aboutjhammer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadic piscator View Post
I'm definitely down to meet up with some new doods on the forum and fish some fresh spots. Just shoot me a PM and we can arrange the rendevous. Group of four so we can all carpool to the water somewhere and save some $$. The thread over that trip will be one to remember!
I'm down for that sometime. We can find some fresh water to hit up.
Old 06-01-2012, 01:04 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

Count me in especially if it's muddy!
Old 06-01-2012, 01:29 PM

nomadic piscator will become famous soon enough

Well Boz we can make it muddy if thats what ya want! I've got some stretches here in NE Indiana or we can travel to OH or wherever...Send me a PM and we can start the carpool arrangements.
Old 06-16-2012, 04:43 PM

I ended up going out again today for some muddy water action and had a great day. It was a little slow at first. I had to track down the fish and find the right fly. People deciding that the river is a free swimming pool did not help the situation either. However, once I dialed in, the action was on. Here's some some shots.

First Channel Catfish

Click the image to open in full size.

Biggest Channel

A random White Bass

Add in a few more Channel Catfish, Longnose Gar, and Freshwater Drum, and you've got my day.
Old 06-16-2012, 07:30 PM

Nice fish ! Big Catty! Got that muddy stuff figured out pretty good ! Good for you enjoyed the pics!
Old 06-16-2012, 11:59 PM

I've fished that river with a fly rod for 16 years. It never ceases to surprise me though. You just never know what you may haul out of there.
Old 06-17-2012, 08:45 AM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

You guys sure have the muddy water fly fishing dialed in, congrats! It makes it all the better when you can out fish the bait casters! Yahoo!