The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By angelo1987

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 09:38 PM

angelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the rough
Default Just received my flies

Just got my order of Flies from the Breambugs and The Fly Stop. Can't wait til the water warm's up all this rain passes and the wind calm's down. Yesterday It rain from 10am til 5am this morning in Vineland NJ. 2.60inches of rain. Road's are flooded and my lakes and pond's I fish are 2ft above. Bad times to fly fish for Gill's and Bass.

Click the image to open in full size.

bucktail likes this.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:36 PM

wt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant futurewt bash has a brilliant future
Default Re: Just received my flies

Nice selection there, I was on the phone with fam back in Monmouth County and all they could talk about was the rain. We haven't had a good rain here in while and won't for atleast another week! The sun is great and all but for my grass and garden sake we need a seriouse deluge!
Old 06-13-2012, 10:44 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo1987 View Post
Yesterday It rain from 10am til 5am this morning in Vineland NJ. 2.60inches of rain.
Send some of it out here! Nice flies.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:53 PM

angelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the roughangelo1987 is a jewel in the rough

I have been hearing alot about the other state's going into drought's already this year. This year been alot of Rain and wind, not rubbing it in but it would be nice to get nice hot weather here for a change.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:07 PM

bks is on a distinguished road

Super. I headed out tonight and caught a few down here in AR. Awesome collection, WHat is your best producer out of the box?
Old 06-13-2012, 11:40 PM

Haven't used any of the flies on the left side 6th row down yet or the any on the right nor the other side yet. But my best so far this year is the Mosquito for Bluegill's and for Bass would be the white popper.
Old 06-14-2012, 08:24 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute

Last Monday we fished a cove on a lake in steady rain after "inches" of poring rain the day before. The rivers were all blown out and lake fishing was the only way to go.
Anyway, there was a feeder brook coming into this cove and the fish were just stacked up at that point feeding on... what ever.
It was a good day fishing in the rain
Old 06-14-2012, 03:17 PM

freebird630 will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Just received my flies

Great looking Fly Box and assortment of bugs. I'm just now putting my Bass, Crappie, and Brim fly box together for fishing here in Arkansas. We are in a drought here as rain has been scarce.

Last edited by freebird630; 06-18-2012 at 09:04 AM.