The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 05:11 PM

brian miville has a spectacular aura aboutbrian miville has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Thought is was a Gill, until she realized she was hooked.

One of the funniest quotes I ever heard was on an infomercial years back for the dumb "Banjo minnow" lure. Some supposed "expert" was fishing with it down in Florida and rips out an OK sized pickerel. He then goes "This here is a pickerel, but way up north they call them northern pike." Had to do a face palm.

I tell ya, pickies can give a hell of a fight, but man do they become ever so uncooperative when it comes time to take them off the hook.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:13 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Thought is was a Gill, until she realized she was hooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian miville View Post
One of the funniest quotes I ever heard was on an infomercial years back for the dumb "Banjo minnow" lure. Some supposed "expert" was fishing with it down in Florida and rips out an OK sized pickerel. He then goes "This here is a pickerel, but way up north they call them northern pike." Had to do a face palm.

I tell ya, pickies can give a hell of a fight, but man do they become ever so uncooperative when it comes time to take them off the hook.
And the slime makes it even more interesting