The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 03:22 PM

riverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really nice
Default A Couple of My Favorite Spots

I like this spot, I can walk down and fish with out having to kayak eight or ten or twelve miles.

Click the image to open in full size.

It holds these.

I like this spot too.

And it puts you close to these.

There’s nothing like your favorite spots.
williamhj, rubberguy and frogg like this.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:36 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Couple of My Favorite Spots

David: I can see why that is a favorite! Beautiful photos, I love that frog, we don't have frogs or snakes.......just to COLD! I think spring has finally arrived it got up to 48 degrees here today. Yahoo!
I drove over the Green River yesterday, it is still pretty much frozen except for a small trickle in the middle of the river, but shouldn't be long now with the warmer days.

Old 03-13-2013, 03:45 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute

David: I can see why that is a favorite! Beautiful photos, I love that frog, we don't have frogs or snakes.......just to COLD! I think spring has finally arrived it got up to 48 degrees here today. Yahoo!
I drove over the Green River yesterday, it is still pretty much frozen except for a small trickle in the middle of the river, but shouldn't be long now with the warmer days.[COLOR="Silver"]

Old 03-13-2013, 04:13 PM

fichy will become famous soon enough

Love it. Oddly, they look very, very similar to my favorite places to warmwater fish in upstate NY. Thanks for sharing them.

Charlie
Old 03-14-2013, 11:57 AM

Flyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of lightFlyfisher for men is a glorious beacon of light

Beautiful! You can find beauty everywhere!

Good looking fish, too!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:14 PM

yonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the roughyonder is a jewel in the rough

That is one huge bluegill in photo #2!!! I love to catch those on top water, in the early morning, while the lake is calm and smooth.......

Here I walk slowly, deliberately, taking it one step, one trout, one sunset at a time. -Harry Middleton
Old 03-14-2013, 01:15 PM

frogg will become famous soon enoughfrogg will become famous soon enough

Great photos! They do look like they could be from around here.

Thanks for sharing.

Chris
Old 03-14-2013, 03:40 PM

riverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really niceriverbilly is just really nice

Thanks all.

Larry - I'm wishing you an early and productive Spring. It'll be in the 80s here this weekend , and I will be on the river.

That's interesting that it looks similar to upstate NY, perhaps we have a similar geology.
Old 03-14-2013, 03:46 PM

shimloom will become famous soon enough

Very nice pictures. Love those 'gills! Nice that you can get out and hit the water.

Craig
Old 03-14-2013, 04:14 PM

gt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant futuregt05254 has a brilliant future

You have good spots.
Gary