The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2013, 12:06 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Exotic miami

If you dream of fishing exotic places like Africa and South America and want to save a couple of bucks the canal system in Miami is where you want to be! Here areClick the image to open in full size. some pics of some of the exotics we caught on a recent trip.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.A few of the 60 some odd Butterfly Peacocks we managed that day.
Click the image to open in full size.
A few more.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 05-16-2013, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Exotic miami

Hi John,

I don't know how things are for others but the post is all over my screen, I have to use the slider to find pictures amid the voids and it looks like about 7 copies of the same fish...........sorry but that's what I'm getting here.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;
Old 05-16-2013, 12:14 AM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute

sorry about the multiples ill post the rest when my photobucket reboots! it shut down and just spewed pics! Haha1
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser
Old 06-06-2013, 11:37 PM

argail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to allargail is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
If you dream of fishing exotic places like Africa and South America and want to save a couple of bucks the canal system in Miami is where you want to be! Here are some pics of some of the exotics we caught on a recent trip. A few of the 60 some odd Butterfly Peacocks we managed that day.
A few more.
They native for Miami FL. ? One time I heard, snakehead lives in this channels to... yes 11 identical pictures in you post))) it was interesting to catch him, no need to go to Brazil on your picture you in the boat, сan I go on a my kayak ?