The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By cameronc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Yesterday, 11:46 PM

cameronc is on a distinguished road
Default Beautiful Creek Bass and Introduction

Hello everyone, the names Cameron. I am currently living in the Killeen TX and have picked up fly fishing in the past several months putting down my conventional tackle to do some more intimate fishing. So far the fly has treated me very well. I look forward to being part of the forums and seeing your catches.

Lately i have found myself wading the local Nolan Creek, where you can find healthy populations of bass, carp, panfish, gar and catfish. The other day i brought my family down to the family friendly area right in the middle of Belton. Throwing a Wooly Bugger i had tied the night before i hooked up to this beauty, whom just so happened to be the most acrobatic bass i have ever caught. Im almost certain the bass was in the air more than it was the water.

Click the image to open in full size.

Old Yesterday, 11:54 PM

grtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to allgrtlksmarlin is a name known to all
Default Re: Beautiful Creek Bass and Introduction

Congratulations! Nice fish, and welcome to the forum!

B.E.F.

-To conserve and protect our sporting outdoor heritage
----through responsible wildlife and natural resource
---------stewardship, and educated ethical use.
Old Today, 05:03 AM

lthrnk03 is a name known to alllthrnk03 is a name known to alllthrnk03 is a name known to alllthrnk03 is a name known to alllthrnk03 is a name known to alllthrnk03 is a name known to all

welcome to the forum! Congrats on the good looking fish as well. Now that you have crossed over to the dark side you will find a fantastic group of guys(and gals) on this forum. Before you know it you be neck deep in tying supplies and watching casting videos all the time.
Old Today, 10:09 AM

cameronc is on a distinguished road

Thanks guys! I have been neck deep in fly tying stuff since the start of it all, i think i enjoy the tying part more than fishing.
Old Today, 12:06 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels

Hi Cameron,

I've known for years that there's more to fishen than fishen, it sounds like you're catching on to that early. Better not tell everyone about those great fish, that's another part of it

Welcome,

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;