Originally Posted by fyshstykr
As far as where I would choose to live next, either s/w Montana, or n/w Wyoming.
Or anywhere in between.
Thanks, dude. I was thinking the same thing.
I simply love to flyfish. Clean air and clean water means a lot to me.
I could see myself living there.
These big stinkin' cities with all the pollution and all the people are driving me crazy.
I could sell my assets and live a great life, just like the Unibomber!
I could see myself living in the woods with only a couple necessities.......
- a couple high end fly outfits
- good quality waders and tackle
- a 60" flat panel plaza with direct hookup
- a couple cases of fine wine from France
- a king size high quality bed for my little shack
- a monthly contract with Omaha Steaks to deliver lobster, shrimp, filler mignon, and other staples....... just in case I get tired of eating trout!
- several handguns and rifles for my protection
- and finally, a written pass to go fishing on Jane Fondas 600,000 acres of prestine trout waters any time I wanted to..... I could always take Jane out to lunch..... now that she is single again!! If she pays, we could have a wonderful time...... I love the "workout" videos she made in the past.
It doesn't take that much to make me happy. Just some wild trout rising for a dry fly with me the only angler in sight!
I'll keep hoping and praying that my dreams will come true.
Thanks again, cowboy, I'll have to get a neat hat like that when I move there.