The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > General Fly Fishing Discussion > Warmwater Fly Fishing

Warmwater Fly Fishing Bass, Bream, Perch, etc...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator/Fly Swap Coordinator

peregrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond reputeperegrines has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Finally got my hunnie into a set of waders

Looks like your wife didn't want to ruin her new waders by getting them wet.

She's one smart cookie, they'll last a lot longer that way!

mark
Old 04-10-2009, 10:44 AM

FrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond reputeFrankB2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post

mark
Oh Yeah! My wife doesn't clean boots and waders either !
Old 04-10-2009, 12:07 PM

rag will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezamora View Post
i had a girlfriend a few years ago who got into fly fishing with me. i bought her some waders and she really enjoyed it, outfishing buddies of mine at times.

we're fishing the tuolumne river in yosemite using motorola radios amongst the four of us. buddies are just out of sight around a bend fishing together. she and i are catching fish every few casts.

on the radio:
she: baby! this is so easy and fun!!! how come THEY'RE not catching anything?????
me: shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

she got an.... augmentation later. and they no longer fit. chuckling....

eric
fresno, ca.
You are banned from the board unless you post her picture.
Old 04-10-2009, 12:09 PM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrines View Post

mark
She was actually upset that there were goose droppings on the dock and she had to walk on them in brand new waders
Old 04-10-2009, 04:47 PM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold

You guys are crazy! The water is a time to get away from the better half and get some peace and quiet.
Old 04-10-2009, 09:08 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

Congrats dude, getting your wife into it will be the best thing ya ever did. My wife got into fishing with me and last year really took up fly fishing. I love it, one of the best fishing partners I evere had. And YES you do get to buy more gear and for us gear heads thats an added bounes, for sure, BUT on the down side I bought ME a new winston 5wt a few months back thats NO LONGER MINE LOL.
Bear
Old 04-11-2009, 04:02 AM

ezamora is a jewel in the roughezamora is a jewel in the roughezamora is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by packfancjh View Post
You guys are crazy! The water is a time to get away from the better half and get some peace and quiet.
tell me about it!!!! LOL imagine hiking a couple of miles, finding a very nice section of stream or river and finding wild trout feeding on the surface then hearing, Uhhh, i have to go to the bathroom, followed by an immediate hike back together to find a toilet. and what IS it about those cold ears????? i chuckle about it now. even though finding time away is so beneficial, sharing such overall experiences with someone special who's more than just a male buddy is priceless.

eric
fresno, ca.
Old 04-11-2009, 06:47 AM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of

LOL True that