The North American Fly Fishing Forum

Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 10:39 AM
Joni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond reputeJoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pyramid today thought I would post a few pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by packfancjh View Post
Joni if you come to town for Pyramid hit me up. I have an extra ladder for ya.
Right On! Thanks. would like to shoot for it next year when all the remodeling is done and we get settled in. Not just the cost of the remodeling, but we got to buy all the furniture again too.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:43 PM

Bigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant futureBigfly has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Bigfly
Default Re: Pyramid today thought I would post a few pics

Pyramid is a great winter fishery! I love the quiet, the light, and the fish too!
Had a old local tell me you can't talk about a fish under 10lbs.
Tells you a lot about locals, and the fishery. I have fled cold conditions in Truckee, to find it's even colder down there. In March you dress up like the Michelin Man, and strip streamers till you slice all your fingers. Frozen feet, eyes tearing from the wind, (and then freezing) arm lagging from multitudes of double hauls and then..... Just as you think it's the battiest thing you've ever done, you glance down to see a 2-3ft shadow following your fly. Concentration quickly returns.
When you land a big dog, and lip them, they'll draw blood with their puppy teeth.
You gotta love trout with teeth!
If you and Mojo have a camper, I recommend staying out there for a few days.
I have to agree with the tribe, it's a power place. Great place to recharge your batteries.
Good luck on the remodel/redecorate, it is a true test of a relationship.
Jim

Bigfly