The North American Fly Fishing Forum
Go Back   The North American Fly Fishing Forum > Fly Fishing in the United States > Western U.S.

Western U.S. Arizona, Utah, Idaho and Nevada. Post fishing reports, ask for information, discuss this area...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 11:26 AM

troutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to beholdtroutdoorsman is a splendid one to behold
Default water

My lord!!!! Has anyone seen the Truckee River through town in the last 2 days? It was flowing at 70 last night! Hey Dave this would be the time to get out and check the river for good holes to fish for next summer. You can see how the bottom is shaped so you have a better idea of where fish will be holding when levels return to normal.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:00 AM

webrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to beholdwebrx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: water

I agree it would be a good time to check out the river and learn for next year, unfortunately I have been traveling due to a family emergency. Been gone since last Wednesday, got back Sunday afternoon, off again today to attend the funeral in Ohio and wont be back until Sunday. Get some good notes if you can, and we can compare if I get a chance to walk the river next week.

Dave